Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Social Share Buttons are Up, Finally!

I spent almost an hour trying to install the social share buttons for this blog. A few of my fellow hoppers complained about not seeing my share buttons below my blog post yesterday so I had to fix it... and just when I thought I had fixed it, I joined the social share thread on FB and then I hear the same complain again this morning. Could it be that they use a different browser than mine? I use Google Chrome as always but there seemed to be no problem on my end.

Anyway, to end the misery of not seeing my share buttons, I had to look for another code or site that offers easy instruction for installation. At last! Found it and didn't take me long to install the said buttons. Earlier, I almost lost my patience because the more I screw the HTML code of this blog, the more I messed up. Good thing my baby here is doing her thing and didn't bother me much. 

I believe I have installed the necessary buttons correctly so it is good to go....

1 comment:

Admin said...

i can see all ur social buttons guapz..unsa imong gamit? patudlo ko beh..last week sulay pud ko butang pero di nako makuha ang code sa sharethis..TIA guapz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...