Monday, November 25, 2013

I am Feeling Miserable

Sickness started last Friday morning with my first born. When she woke up in the morning she complained about being sick and didn't want to go to school but I insisted that she should go, no reason for her to be absent. But then when she came home in the afternoon on that same day, she was shivering and complaining that she is very cold even though she has her hat, coat and gloves on. 

My husband said that we should listen to our child more next time because she truly was sick until now. She sneezed a lot and was running a fever. Thankfully, she is done with fever though the cough still lingers. I, on the other hand caught her virus. I have a fever, feeling body aches and pains and hoarse throat. I don't want to be sick, I hate the feeling of being sick. Besides, I have two kids to take care of and yes, even if I am sick I still can't get my day off.

I feel so miserable right now! Good thing I don't have to go out and there is no school for the whole week due to Thanksgiving! It is also very nasty outside, raining, wet and oh so bitter cold. Better stay in if I don't have business outside. 

1 comment:

Mharms said...

Get well soon, dai Anne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...